Simple bar graphs

William Park opengeometry at NOSPAM.yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 26 15:47:21 EDT 2002

Lutz Schroeer <Lutz.Schroeer at kybernetik-manufaktur.de> wrote:
> I'm looking for a _pure_ Python module which generates some very simple bar
> graphs and outputs them as gif or jpg. I looked through Parnassus and other
> sources but could not get enough information to make a decision.

I used 'gdchart' long ago.  It generates GIF directly.  But, if your
requirement is simple enough, you can use HTML rules, say in table layout.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
8-cpu Cluster, Hosting, NAS, Linux, LaTeX, Python, vim, mutt, tin