Call for kjBuckets.c [was Re: relational database?]

Richard Jones rjones at ekit-inc.com
Mon Apr 29 23:25:41 EDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:15, Steve Holden wrote:
> "Oleg Broytmann" <phd at phd.pp.ru> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1020024596.32196.python-list at python.org...
>
> > On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 08:11:36AM -0700, Bob Hyatt wrote:
> > > I have had a fruitless search for Gadfly. As you noted, the website for
> > > Chordate is not responding.
> >
> >    I am keeping (temporary) a copy of kjbuckets at
> > http://phd.pp.ru/Software/Python/misc/ and mirrors:
> > http://phd.by.ru/Software/Python/misc/
> > http://phd2.chat.ru/Software/Python/misc/
> >    I am looking for a permanent maintainer.
> >
> >    Gadfly now lives in the Zope sources at www.zope.org.
>
> Oleg, hi! I also remember seeing somewhere patches that moved gadfly to re
> usage? gadfly.sf.net is a placeholder, it seems to me.

I'm working on repackaging gadfly right now and will place the  results up on
gadfly.sf.net. I've started with the Zope version, so the re conversion is
done. I've also integrated Oleg's kjbuckets efforts. I'm almost there... just
got a few more wrinkles  to sort out before I make the first release.

   Richard