Associate PY files with Python (KDE/Linux)

Robert Oschler Oschler at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 2 17:27:06 EST 2002

Sorry that was a dumb one, chalk it up to Linux newbie-ness.  The Browse for
app button was right on the KDE "Open-With" window.  Found Python and made
the association.  I wonder why some apps seem to be part of the KDE Start
Menu and others, like Python, aren't.  Curious

thx

Robert Oschler <Oschler at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:uaqq8.12467$ku5.1078856 at e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com...
> I'm running KDE 2.x under SUSE 7.3 Pro.  I'd like to set up a file
> association so that when I click on a .py file in Konqueror it loads
Python