Python Webpages

Ture Pålsson ture at lysator.liu.se
Tue Apr 30 14:13:04 EDT 2002

(Following-up to a random article from the thread)

I suppose the W3C-me-harder way of doing this must be writing the
pages using some XML DTD conjured up to suit the problem at hand, and
converting them to (X)HTML using an XSLT stylesheet with extension
functions and/or elements written in Python for the things that cannot
be handled by XSLT. Has anybody actually done this? Is there any nice
software out there that could do it (i.e, an XSLT implementation with
hooks for writing extensions in Python)?

  -- T