reportlab and BaseDocTemplate

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 14:10:37 EDT 2002

In article <20020426180122.3f7ce976.wilk at flibuste.net>, William Dode
<wilk at flibuste.net> writes
>hello,
>
>I would like to use BaseDocTemplate to make report with different
>PageTemplate. But the documentation is not enough for me, where can i find
>some examples ?
>
>thanks

If you direct your mail to the reportlab users list
see http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/reportlab-users
you'll get a more reportlab aware audience.

Anyhow the docs/userguide directory contains a very large example ie the
userguide itself which uses the base doc template class. It might be
easier to look first at demos/odyssey/dodyssey.py which has a title
page, chapter page in single column and later pages in double column.
--
Robin Becker