_The Perl Review_ does Python

Mats Wichmann mats at laplaza.org
Fri Apr 5 12:56:05 EST 2002

On 5 Apr 2002 02:05:29 -0800, alanmk at hotmail.com (Alan Kennedy) wrote:

:brian d foy wrote:
:> for our April 2002 issue (April Fool!), The Perl Review replaced
:> its Perl content with Python articles, so Python folks might want
:> to read this issue:
:>
:>    http://www.theperlreview.com/Issues/The_Perl_Review_0_2.pdf
:
:Forgot to mention: Does this mean that the Golf competition is open to
:Python entries :-)
:
:The golf competition is a neat idea. Python hasn't completely
:suppressed the hacker in me :-)

Ugh, it's horrid, and seems very perl-ish.  Do something in the
smallest amount of space, readability/maintainability be damned.

We need something that emphasizes the beauty, simplicity, clarity of
the solution (some Japanese term, perhaps?)

Mats Wichmann