changes to win server registry with python script not appearing in gui tools

speeves speeves at unt.edu
Mon Apr 22 20:55:45 EDT 2002

Hi!

The title says it all...  Why don't the changes that I am making to
the registry appear in the gui tools?  I have completely automated
many of the gui-functions with a simple python script, but any query
to the registry must now come from the python scripts, and not the gui
tools, as they are never current anymore :(
(Even after rebooting)

Just wondering...  (Seems like a fluke in the win os to me, but...)

speeves
central Web Support
UNT