Python scripting to dynamically generate 3D human models

Woon Shan Chin woonshan at time.net.my
Fri Apr 19 08:04:05 EDT 2002

Hi,

I heard about 'Python scripting' from a member experts-exchange.com; an
IT knowledge sharing community. I'm working on a virtual fitting room
program, that needs to dynamically generate 3D human models during run-
time (based on users' input of their body measurements for eg.). So, I
heard from a member in that community that I could import Poser's 3D
human models into my program and use Python script to read users' input
of their measurements at runtime and make changes in the parameters of
the basic model such as wasit, height, etc., so as to regenerate the 3D
human model that matches the users' input.

Eventually, Python scripting is something new to me and I would like to
know how I can use Python script to perform the functionality mentioned
above. For instance, the program I am developing is a MFC application
written in Visual C++. How could I link the Python scripts to my
program then?

Hope you could provide me some pointers as to how I can perform those
functionality in my program.

Thanks a lot! I need your advice urgently! Your help is appreciated!

-sweetgirl-