zope: Zahlen-Index

Robert Oschler Oschler at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 9 12:15:14 EDT 2002

<abele>; STephan <abele at wlb-stuttgart.de> wrote in message
news:3cb28f90$1 at netnews.web.de...
> Liebe Experten,
>

> ich weis nun nicht, ob ich hier in der Liste richtig bin.
> Trotzdem möchte ich folgendes Zope-Problem posten:

Stephan,

You'll probably have much better luck with Zope questions on one of the Zope
mailing lists.

German Zope mailing lists:

: zope-de at onelist.com

To subscribe:

 mailto:zope-de-subscribe at onelist.com

> Ich habe einen ZCatalog erstellt und habe die relevanten Objekte
> katalogisiert

Regarding the problems you are having with indexes and finding objects in
the database, an excellent book is "The Zope Construction kit".  Check out
the ZCatalog example.  Unfortunately it is only in English:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672321335/qid=1018367360/sr=2-4/ref=s
r_sp_bow/302-1434818-7754414

German Zope book:

http://www.beehive.de/news/dpunktannounce_D.html

There were a couple of books in German too though, don't know how good they
are.  Good luck.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  I am a Zope newbie, and
I don't understand German.

thx