Free tool for reports development

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Tue Apr 30 01:49:08 EDT 2002

mkellner at rpvreport.com (Martin Kellner) wrote:

>Sorry for disturbing, but I would like to notify you that we're
>offering a FREE TOOL for report development: Rpv Printing System.
>
>This tool lets you develop Windows reports from any programming
>language and we've been noticed that Python community could be glad to
>hear about it.

This is a very interesting concept.

It would be fun to play with the source code to make the input format more
like HTML/XMLish.  A tool that could take an HTML <TABLE>, format it, and
paginate it would be valuable.

Do you plan on releasing the Delphi source code for this tool?
- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.