selecting files from MySQL

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Apr 1 18:10:01 EST 2002

"amy" <amylang at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote in message
news:a87o30$qabnh$1 at fu-berlin.de...
> hello python-knowing,
> can somebody help me to solve a little problem in a script, sc selecting
> files from a mysql database?
> so far, it doesn't want to work:

Wow, you can tell what a computer wants to do and doesn't!!! Do you have a
D-type connector in your neck ;-) ?

>     if fileid['translation'] == 'none':
>        actie = suchen fileid == 'none'
>     elif fileid['translation'] == 'de-orig':
>        actie = suchen fileid == 'de-orig'
>     elif fileid['translation'] == 'nl-orig':
>        actie = suchen fileid == 'nl-orig'
>     elif fileid['translation'] == 'no-orig':
>        actie = suchen fileid == 'no-orig'
>     else:
>        search = opt['such']

Seriously, although there are some people on this group who are almost
psychic in their debug skills, a little hard information can help a lot. The
error message you saw was ... ?

regards
 Steve