Problem with module

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Apr 30 10:42:07 EDT 2002

"Studio Masson" <segreteria at studiomasson.it> wrote ...
> Hello everybody.
> I have a strange "problem" (well, it's not a real problem but...). I'm
> developing a program in Python (2.2) and wxPython (well, it's my first
> python program...). It works as i expect on two pc, one with Windows XP
> professional, one with Windows 98. I simply "copy" the directory where the
> sources are, and then i work, using IDLE. The program is always into the
> same directory ("c:\dati\python") in all the computers. If i do the same
> (copy the program's directory) on a windows ME system, and try to run the
> program (CTRL-F5 with IDLE) it stops with the following message:

I'm sorry I can't be any direct help. However, you might wish to know that
because IDLE uses the Tkinter graphical troolkit, you might expect trouble
when mixing it with wxPython programs - you can get two graphical main loops
struggling for control over your windows.

regards
 Steve
--

Steve Holden: http://www.holdenweb.com/ ; Python Web Programming: