Python newbie

slack slackness at caramail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:38:50 EDT 2002

Hello,
I'm interested in Python programming language since one around one
year. I think it is an interesting language because it's very simple
to use this language to program windows... We don't have to think
about event handling instead of the purpose of the program itself...
well... I don't want to explain why I find it interesting... I've
installed a version of Python on Windows computers but I find it very
slow compared to Linux version of Python. I've noticed that the first
time I used Python on Windows. Well. This is not really the problem. I
want to use Python on Windows but I don't know if I can convert .py
files into .exe files? Is it possible thanks to some utility?

thank you.

slack