OT Qt problem (but happens with PyQt as well)

jb egrossde at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 18 18:43:19 EDT 2002

Sorry for this off topic question.

I use Linux (Suse 8.0). I compiled the example program "statistics". The
text content of the cells is  hardly legible and some of the cells, which
should have the background "red" have the background "black" instead (and so
their content is not legible at all).

I use Qt 3.03 which I downloaded and installed today.

Can anybody give mie a hint as to how can I have a nice spreadsheet?

Janos Blazi