Big Bucket O [Python,Zope,Stackless,OpenBSD] questions.

adeptus adeptus at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 17:44:16 EDT 2002

Just got openBSD up and running, and was very dissapointed when I tried to
get the standalone ZODB up and running... Then I found out about the
threading issues...

There's not much info out there on these questions, so anything anybody has
to say on the subject would be appreciated.

Python 2.2, Zope 2.5, StandaloneZODB all working on a BSD3.0 installation?

Zodb under stackless python? Is it possible?

I need the new features in 2.2 (generators, metaclasses) for a very
ambitious Zope product...

Thanks...