A simply newbie question about ndiff

Neville Franks nospam-readonly at getsoft.com
Sun Apr 21 22:33:25 EDT 2002

Ok thanks. I've installed 2.2 and ndiff is available but I'm still confused.
I thought that Tim's original ndiff compared files, but the one in difflib
compares lists of strings. Does this mean I somehow need to read the files
into lists of strings and then call ndiff. A short example of how to use
ndiff to compare two files would be greatly appreciated.

news:B8E8E4D6.21E42%goodger at users.sourceforge.net...