ActivePython 2.1.3 and ActivePython 2.2.1 released!

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Thu Apr 18 12:22:51 EDT 2002

(Reply privately be mistake in first response.)

[Chris Liechti wrote]
> Trent Mick <TrentM at ActiveState.com> wrote in
> news:mailman.1019071474.3193.python-list at python.org:
> > In addition, PyPPM (the Python Package Manager) enables you to easily
> > install a number of other popular Python packages. For example, try
> > this:
> >     > pyppm install Numeric
> > to install Numeric Python. Use this command to list all available
> > packages:
> >     > pyppm search
>
> is that also available separately and can i set up my own packages and
> server?

No, PyPPM is not available separately. There is new PPM tech in the
works that may allow some of what you want but no guarantees on when
that might be available.

Trent

--
Trent Mick