Does Python need a '>>>' operator?

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Thu Apr 18 02:15:05 EDT 2002

Gareth McCaughan:
>A friend of mine has a project of classifying all finite
>chromatic mathematical fruit jokes. He knows about
  [three omitted for sake of humanity]

>and I think those are all he's found. He conjectures that
>there are no more, but the conjecture appears difficult to
>prove without tiresome case-splitting. Perhaps a computer
>proof is in order.

I did a computer proof.  Google helped me find a few that
were at least close

First off, there are plenty of grape variations, starting
with green instead of purple.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/scijokes/1_6.html
Q: What's purple, commutes, and is worshiped by a limited number
   of people?