PEP 285: Adding a bool type

arthur.siegel at rsmi.com arthur.siegel at rsmi.com
Thu Apr 4 12:49:15 EST 2002

>[Guido]
>> I don't think Boolean algebra is a big subject.

>[David Eppstein]
>> There are advanced graduate math books on Boolean algebra.
> >[...]
> >But these books' content is almost completely irrelevant for day-to-day
> >computer programming.

>[Mark]
>>Don't you figure that's what Guido meant by saying it's not a 'big' subject?
>>I mean, there are advanced philosophy books on Heidegger...

Damn willies I tell you.

Guido will always be right to a following that will work to find
the meaning that makes him right.

Difficult *not* to be able to do that.

Probably a known phenom.

A scary thing to watch -  as in any phenom watched
from the outside with the participants having
a lowered self-awareness.

And not a criticism of Guido himself.

Of which I *do* have a few.

Art