What has PEP 285 done to us?

Arthur Siegel ajs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 10 21:50:45 EDT 2002

Tim writes -

>Focusing on personalities just doesn't work in this medium.

I'm aware I'm on the "group dynamics" thread, not the
who's an asshole thread.

For you, I'll give Aahz a big group hug if I ever meet him.

And when we're back on the who's an asshole thread I'll volunteer for the
job again.

Guido, putting things to bed, worded well enough to protect the dignity of
those who opposed the PEP:

"...no killer arguments, therefore..."

Aahz thereafter, re-opening wounds, gratuitously insulting
folk who took the time to give their opinions at Guido's request -  and all
with some unmistakable "us guys" undertone.

"Guido, having heard no good arguments against the PEP."

I'm simply suggesting maybe looking at a few more resumes before signing him
for the PR gig, is all.

Just might not be his line of work.

But its your guys call.

Art