Kindly Get Back To Me Please 24/04/02 21:32:21

Lumberjack lumber at jack.com
Tue Apr 23 17:52:38 EDT 2002

"brendowean" <bramk at arabia.com> wrote:
> This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
> not yet met.

Shucks, no surprise at all. I meet your kind all the time. In fact, you
look familiar. Aren't you the infamous Bram Stoker in disguise? Why last we
met, I thought you had died in the clutches of that Python!

> The message could be strange but reel if you pay some
> attention to it.

Not nearly as strange as how you managed to escape the clutches of that
creature!

> I could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your
> integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies. In bringing this message
> of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing
> you any pains.

I spit on your good will! And damn your eyes!

> I am  Mr Bram Khumalo,son of the late rebel leader
> Maubane Khumalo
> of Angola who was killed on the 22nd of febuary 2002 .

Died: 2002-02-22. 2 bad. Python: the bane or Maubane.

> I managed to get
> your contact details through "The World Business Journal", a journal
> of the Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce in South Africa in the time I
> was desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist me in this
> confidential business.

Yes yes, everyone knows I am trustworthy! But you, what of you!?

> my late father, Maubane Khumalo was able to deposit a large sum of
> money in differnt banks in europe My father is presently death and the
> movement
> of his family members (including me) is restricted.

I warned you about losing your account number! Did you try: "import * from
Netherlands"?

> We are forbidden
> to either travel abroad or out of our localities. Presently, the
> US$8,500,000.00
> EIGHT, MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS my father transfered to
> Netherlands
> is safe and is in a security firm. Before you can get access to it i
> have to give you the password I am therefore soliciting your help to
> have this money transfered into your account.

Does this firm use the Python crypt module? Have you submitted a bug
report?

> before my government get
> wind of this fund .You know my father was a rebel leader in Angola
> before
> his death My reason for doing this is because it will be difficult for
> the Angolan government to trace my father's money to an individual's
> account, especially when such an individual has no relationship ,I
> decided
> to keep that money for my family use. At present the money is
> kept in a Security Company in nertherland.
> I am currently and temporarily living in Angola with my husband my
> brother
> has a refugee status, Moreover the political climate
> in Angola at the moment being so sensitive and unstable.

I tried to warn Guido about instability, but does he listen? Noooo! But
another release of Python should fix any Angola module exceptions.

> With this
> password
> and information I will send to you, and power of attorney to the
> security
> firm, When you are ready i will give you the information needed before
> you can get access to the fund you will then proceed to Netherlands
> where
> the US$8,500,000.00 EIGHT, MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS will be given
> to you as payment. Alternatively, you can have the fund transferred
> into
> any account that suits you.

I will be transferring the funds via a standard socket connection to the
PSA account if it is all the same to you. And I just checked, the amount in
the account is US$8,499,998.50. It looks like you've been hit with a
US$1.50 Angolan transfer fee.

> Kindly get back to me through my email address,with all your coatacts
> addresses and send me your name as appear in your passport,and your
> Telephone and fax number.waiting to hear from you, God bless you.

Okay, here is the information you need:
1600 Pensylvania Avenue
Washington DC

Lumber Jack
Voice and fax: country code 1, 1-800-555-1212

> Yours sincerely,
> Bram Khumalo.

I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day!