Stackless goes Limbo

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Apr 26 00:24:30 EDT 2002

"James J. Besemer" wrote:

> 8. I really gotta say -- some of you guys really need to lighten up
> and/or get a
> life.  There is, was and always will be a world aside from Python.

Yeah, you're absolutely right.  Could we have twenty or more points from
you outlining exactly how much they need to lighten up and get a life?
Hint:  IRONY.

/  \ Life is one long process of getting tired.
\__/ Samuel Butler
    Interstelen / http://www.interstelen.com/
 A multiplayer, strategic, turn-based Web game on an interstellar scale.