Newbie Problem Building 2.2 On SGI

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Apr 9 08:13:35 EDT 2002

Jeff Smith <smithj at kryos.colorado.edu> writes:

> I have installed both 2.2 and 2.2.1.c2 on an SGI O2 with IRIX6.5.

I had reports of 2.2.1c1 working here (and 2.2.1c2 has no relavent
changes).

> I cannot import the modules array, math, and struct (out of the
> limited list of modules that I've tried to import). I have tried
> both the SGI C compiler and the GNU C compiler.

What goes wrong?  I probably can't help, but others can, and error
messages are easier to deal with than telepathy.

Cheers,
M.

--
  In that case I suggest that to get the correct image you look at
  the screen from inside the monitor whilst standing on your head.