Awesome wxPython IDE

sqrt_2 sqrt_2
Mon Apr 15 12:37:56 EDT 2002

Okay I have been not entirely open as I did not want to be seen as a
'promoter'. My friend and fellow employee Riaan Booysen,  wrote
Boa-constructor and in his words:
A RAD GUI-building IDE for wxPython wrapping wxWindows and so on.

What I meant with Zope is that I can edit my Zope sites through Boa as
well as use the help-files etc. This means that I do not necessarily
have to open a site(local) to edit it's files. I can just use boa.
So basically Boa is always running on my machine and is used to write
any Python apps as well as edit Zope files.
I will be working with extending Boa myself for possible products such
as Pygame or Pyui and whatever seems appropriate. Of course only in a
month or two.
I just posted the note to help some people that seemed to have lots of
wx questions. (Saw from post headers in the group)

And of course a little promotion didn't hurt I hope. <grin>

Please do not bombard me personally with mails about Boa but posted
suggestions I will look at happily.
For my company stuff please visit http://www.tbs.co.za
I will post new Boa developments if significant.

sqrt_2