Thanks and kudos to Python core team (was Re: Booleans, integer division,backwards compatibility; where is Python going?)

Geoff Gerrietts geoff at gerrietts.net
Thu Apr 11 16:00:33 EDT 2002

Quoting Peter Hansen (peter at engcorp.com):
> Just for the record, 'twas I not Geoff who said that.  Geoff may
> be a leech, he may even be a veritable wart on the bottom side of
> society, but so far he hasn't admitted it here.  <wink>

If you need references, I can provide an ex-wife and several people I
used to play MUSHes with who will be MORE than happy to take potshots
at my character. ;)

I like to think they're wrong; please don't disabuse me of my
delusions. ;)

Thanks,
--G.

--
Geoff Gerrietts                                 <geoff at gerrietts net>
"A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies." --Oscar Wilde