A faster Python?, Python compiler, Dylan,...

Jan Kybic kybic at ieee.org
Wed Apr 3 10:42:49 EST 2002

that has been posted to comp.lang.python as well.

> You're thinking of weave.inline().  I was talking about weave.blitz().
> Reread the last statement in the text I quoted, then take a look here:
>
>     http://www.scipy.org/site_content/weave/tutorial.html#Blitz

OK, I agree this is a nice piece of work. However, this is still
limited to relatively simple, one line expressions. No way of adding
more complex calculations (with ifs, loops,...).

J.

Jan Kybic <kybic at ieee.org>      Robotvis, INRIA, Sophia-Antipolis, France
       or <Jan.Kybic at sophia.inria.fr>,tel. work +33 492 38 7589, fax 7845
                    http://www-sop.inria.fr/robotvis/personnel/Jan.Kybic/