cgi.py performance

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Apr 3 23:10:48 EST 2002

    jim> ....  I have rewritten read_lines_to_outerboundary() to process the
    jim> incoming data in large (binary) chunks and have gotten the
    jim> performance of a 40MB file from 1:41 down to just 15 seconds(!).
    jim> I guess my first question should be: has something already been
    jim> done to address the performance of multipart/form-data?  And if
    jim> not, could I get what I have written reviewed?

Search for "cgi.py" at SF in the bugs and patches section.  If you see
something already submitted, comment on it and attach your patch if
appropriate.  If you don't see something already, submit a patch.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)