Freeing memory

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 25 16:15:30 EDT 2002

Siegfried Gonzi wrote:
> it even includes an external mie
> calculation program (written in C)

Is this being called as a Python extension? My gues is your memory leak
is right there.

Other's suggestions that you run each instance with a separate startup
of the interpreter will probalby make your program usable, but you still
seem to have a substantial memory leak, which really is very rare in
Python.

If it's not too long, post you code and we'll see what we can find. Or,
try to shrink it down to a little code as possible, and you'll probably
find the problem, and if not post what code is left here.

-Chris