upgrading to python2.2

sam westernsam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:21:08 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade from python 1.52 to python 2.2. Most of my old
code works fine. However the SioModule I used
(http://starship.python.net/crew/roger/) doesn't seem to work (even
though I've got the 2.2 edition). When import it I get the following
error:

C:\Python22\Serial\MsTimer.py:5: RuntimeWarning: Python C API version
mismatch f
or module elapsedTimer: This Python has API version 1011, module
elapsedTimer ha
s version 1007.
  import elapsedTimer

When trying to use the module the ReadTerminated method doesn't seem
to recognise the 'rspTerm' value I use in the port dictionary.

Has anybody else successfully ported (no pun intended) from 1.52 to
2.2 using this module?

Any clues to this gratefully received

Sam