Working with untrusted coders

Mark McEahern marklists at mceahern.com
Wed Apr 10 10:27:04 EDT 2002

[Arnau Rossells]
> [...]Python security
> about private elements and others is merely a "don't step on the grass"
> sign, everybody can change private functions and data in classes and even
> modules. I'd like to know if there is some way of really securing python,
> so parts of the code can't be overriden by the coders. Has anybody tried
> it?

I haven't used this but it may be what you're looking for:

  http://www.lemburg.com/files/python/mxProxy.html

By the way, here's the Google search that resulted in the above as the first
hit:

  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=python+proxy+access

It's always a good idea to search for things first and Google is your
friend.

// mark