Easter Eggs

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Wed Apr 10 20:42:40 EDT 2002

[Roy Smith]
> Software is my job (both writing it and useing it).  If I can't have a
> little fun doing my job, it's time for a new career.

Actually, we were trying to give people a reason to keep their t-shirts:
somehow or other "import this" got picked as the slogan for the last Python
conference, and since nobody was quite sure what it meant, we decided to
*make* it mean something in time for the conference.  So, it was no fun at
all, just another hard-headed business decision to ensure the continuing
value of users' Python investement.  We take t-shirts very seriously at
PythonLabs.

they're-all-backward-compatible-too-ly y'rs  - tim