wxHtml - newbie

Robert Amesz sheershion at mailexpire.com
Tue Apr 30 16:18:22 EDT 2002

Emmanuelgagniere wrote:

> Do you know where can I find an example of a simple application
> using wxHtmlWindow?

A wxHtmlWindow can be used like any other window or control. Use the
SetPage() member function to set or change its html-text, that's all
there is to it in its most basic form. (The way you worded your
question, that's about the best I can do.)

For more elaborate examples: the demo has loads of very
cut-and-pastable tidbits. The wxWindows manual will get you more
specific information. (When I'm doing some wxPython programming, I
have that manual opened somewhere in the corner of my screen more
often than not.)

Robert Amesz