Python webmail packages?

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Mon Apr 15 20:53:09 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 19:14, David Rushby wrote:
> BoboMail:
> http://bobomail.sourceforge.net/

BoboMail works okay.  It uses some portions of an old version of Zope
(hence it's named after that old version -- actually, it might be new
versions of those pieces, I don't know) -- but it's actually CGI-based.
It only works with POP.  It doesn't always deal gracefully with
misformatted mail, giving Zope errors which are hard to read for the
non-programmer.  But it does work, and I was happy with the code when I
was making modifications.  It's been a sleepy project for some time now.

  Ian