Embedding Python with C++

Chris Stoy cstoy at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 00:20:34 EDT 2002

Thanks for the responses.  However, I guess I wasn't totally clear in what I
was asking.

I can't use the Python.dll.  I HAVE to make a static link version so that I
can port it to another platform (lets just say its another Microsoft
product...)

It is also not possible for me to use Python as the main program.  The idea
is to be able to hook in not just Python, but perhaps other scripting
languages later on.

I've read the python.org docs and haven't found info on how to recompile
into a lib.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Thanks.

Chris.