Stackless goes Limbo

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Sun Apr 28 14:31:00 EDT 2002

"Magnus Lie Hetland" <mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no> wrote in message
news:slrnacm8a7.mru.mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no...
> In article <mailman.1019792457.31426.python-list at python.org>, James J.
> Besemer wrote:
> [snip]
> >4. Actually, this all makes me wonder if your web source is accurate in
the first
> >place?  I've come to place a lot of trust in my well worn OAD.  Shit.
Now I'll be
> >pouring over different dictionaries all evening.
>
> While you're at it you might want to look the difference between
> "pore" and "pour", unless you want to ruin your dictionaries <wink>.

I only recently realised that the OAD makes an amazing omission, completely
failing to provide a definition for the word "gullible".

no-don't-bother-to-go-and-look-it-up-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden: http://www.holdenweb.com/ ; Python Web Programming:
http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/