[Crew] PSA revival - kind of?

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Fri Apr 26 23:21:13 EDT 2002

Hi All--

Christian Tismer wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> --------------------------------------
> I would like to start the SPA:
>
>     Starship Python Activity
>
> as a non-profit organisation.
>
> The generated extra money will be used
> for sponsoring of projects, programming
> contests, a gift to the Starship webmaster,
> there are many opportunities.
>
> I think this potential should not be
> wasted any longer.

It's a great idea, but *please* find some other way to collect money
than PayPal.  I'd rather send a check than deal with them.  Besides,
haven't they been put on hold or something?  Acting like an interstate
bank, wasn't it?

Metta,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
http://www.pauahtun.org/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours