Tutoral < ? < Language Reference

P Adhia padhia at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 10:05:08 EST 2002

Hi,

I think I have graduated to the next level after reading the tutorial.
But I find language reference just describing the formal grammer,
probably meant for programmers who already know python well (rather
too well). Just as an example, by readking lang. reference I still
don't know what "..." is and couldn't find refences to __all__,
__slots__. Is there a "python referece" available somewhere, which
covers every aspects of python, possibly with explanation+examples
(something akin to what K&R is for C) ?

Thanks

P. Adhia