saving contents of wxHtmlWindow

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Sat Apr 13 01:06:36 EDT 2002

Alan <alan.salmoni at ntlworld.com> wrote:

>apologies if this is the wrong place, but when using a wxHtmlWindow, how
>can I asve the contents? I have checked the wxWindows docs, but found
>nothing, and I am relatively new at this.

As far as I know, wxHtmlWindow is for display only.  If you set the
contents with SetPage, then you already have the contents.  If you used
LoadPage, then you will have to use something like htmllib or wxHTML to
fetch the contents.

The best source of information on wxPython is the wxpython mailing list.
If you are working with it at all, I STRONGLY recommend the list.
Subscribe here: