Art and all that Jazz: are you ugly, I mean, attacking through outer powders

Antaeus Feldspar feldspar at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 24 18:39:59 EDT 2002

I missed them, unfortunately.  I only followed the links in the spam
itself and nothing tipped me off that it was anything but what it
appeared to be:  a spammer basing their business model on no one being
able to stop them from stealing bandwidth.

I do wonder why she doesn't put a link to those pages explaining that
she is being attacked *on* the page that the spam is publicizing,
though.  It would seem to be the obvious countermove.