Off topic C question

Siegfried Gonzi siegfried.gonzi at kfunigraz.ac.at
Wed Apr 10 03:59:58 EDT 2002

phil hunt wrote:

> I disagree. K&R has a mixture of clarity and concision that makes
> it a delight to read.
>
> IMO, anyone for whom K&R isn't to their taste, probably won't make a
> very good programmer anyway.

The last thing which I am  bothered with: whether to become a good
programmer or not. For example, I did never use a struct in C; that
means my C code is more or less a big spaghetti one. I do not care as
long as I get the correct result.

And I have really, really not the intention to waste my life as a
professional programmer (there I think one should adapt to a better
programming style). Though programming is sometimes interesting and
indispensible.

S. Gonzi