Twisted 0.17.2 Released

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Apr 19 14:38:14 EDT 2002

Terry Reedy wrote:
> After reading the 'license' page in Apr 2, I looked at every page I
> could find for something about the RPG engine but could not find much
> at all.  Is there a page I missed or must I download and look for doc
> or source which will tell me whether or not I wanted to download?
>
> Terry

Twisted Reality was recently broken out of the main distribution, and
probably won't have an official release till it's been hacked on for a bit.
If you want, you can get it from anonymous CVS, CVSROOT being
:pserver:anon at twistedmatrix.com:/cvs, module "Reality".

Reality's been in a state of disrepair for a while, because all of the game
projects that were using it stagnated. Some of the developers are getting
re-interested in it again, though, so we can pray that it'll get some
devel-time =)

--
Christopher Armstrong
<carmstro at twistedmatrix.com>