Good web host with Python, Postgres & Zope...

ivo at nospamAmaze.nl ivo at nospamAmaze.nl
Tue Sep 4 06:22:15 EDT 2001

Rick Shin <rick at slaveware.com> wrote:
: Does such a thing exist for virtual accounts, or am I better off searching
: for the tooth fairy? Any (unbiased) recommendations?

I'm not unbiased as I work for and host at Amaze, a European based Zope
hosting company, but we do provide what you need, both zope folders
and instances with postgresql/mysql, etc.

The international website (under development) is at
http://www.zopewizards.com/

I can send you more details if you're interested - please contact me at
ivo_at_amaze.nl.

With regards,

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.