how do i make a grapical thingie?

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Tue Sep 4 10:11:52 EDT 2001

"jeroen paul goudsmit" <hcj.goudsmit at wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
news:LV1l7.24$3M6.646 at castor.casema.net...
> Ok. Python is instal;led in : C:\Python22.  The name of the executable is
=
> C:\Python22\python.exe. The dll files are in the map C:\Python22\DLLs. The

Warning: Python 2.2 is an *ALPHA* release at this point in
time (alpha 2, to be precise).  A beginner is probably best
advised to start with a *STABLE* release: I would specifically
suggest Python 2.1.1.  An Alpha-release is *supposed* to have
bugs (indeed it's released so experienced users can FIND some
of the bugs, so helping the core-team); a newbie had better
go with a release that's as bug-free as possible!

Alex