idea: Robocode for Python

Dietmar Lang dietmar at nospam.wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Mon Sep 10 19:25:20 EDT 2001

Hi!

> Wouldn't jython fill the bill in this case?  I don't know the internals of
> the robothingy but I would think a natural way to have a Python version
> would be to use jython (depending on performance issues of course).

I haven't gotten into the robothing either, but wouldn't it be logical
that winning at this game shouldn't be as much an issue of CPU
performance as of good programming, in the sense of a well-programmed
robot that knows how to best handle any possible events or attacks, and
also perform great ones of himself?

Kudos, Dietmar
--
To mail me, remove "nospam."