Robert Fisk: Bush is walking into a trap

mark moverho1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Sep 16 19:41:18 EDT 2001

Yes I guess you could be right if we were going to let him live to
retaliate.
but this just isn't the case in fact afaganstan will no longer be controlled
by the tabin leadership because they wont have any national defence left to
fight with.
make no mistake this is a war against terrorism not just bin lauden in fact
it really does not even matter weather bin lauden did or did not commit this
act (personaly i think he did and so does 99% of america) he is just on the
top of the list of many terrorist groups that will be desimated to the point
of non exsistance.

news:6466aa51.0109160658.4c7f7feb at posting.google.com...