Identation idiocy (was Re: Why so few Python jobs?)

Carlos Gaston Alvarez cgaston at moonqzie.com
Tue Sep 25 03:49:26 EDT 2001

May we we should call identy issue identation advantage' because it forces
you to write readable code.
I prefer myself to use C like {}, it feels better for me. I use the
identation anyway, but I see it more grafical the beggining and end of a
statement. May be because I am really used to program C, C++ and Java.
But if you reserve {} then you cant write those so easy dictionaries.

Chau,

Gaston

ps: is a tradeof.