(beginner) question on threads...

Markus Schaber markus at schabi.de
Mon Sep 3 09:18:51 EDT 2001

Hi,

Fred Pacquier <fredp at mygale.org.nospam> schrub:

> Is there not a better way ? Some tool that will build a picture of a
> class from its code, with all its methods and attributes, inherited or
> not ?

That's _really_ difficult in python, because one can add methods or
attributes to classes even at run-time, depending on user input or
random generators :-)

But the usual, statically written in source way, it should be possible,
I've seen something like this in the Delphi environment, as pop-down
menu in the editor.

markus

--
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of
each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty