Direct TK interface

Markus Schaber markus at schabi.de
Wed Sep 19 03:31:07 EDT 2001

Hi,

Joal Heagney <s713221 at student.gu.edu.au> schrub:

> Markus Schaber wrote:
>> I was just wondering whether it is possible (and worth in sense of
>> speed etc.) to directly interface TK into python (without using the
>> TCL interpreter inbetween).
>
> Don't know if this is what you want, but you can look up Rivet in the
> Vaults.

Traces I found while googling were promising (although they tell that
it is not supported any more), but I don't get access to the vaults of
parnassus (http://www.vex.net/parnassus/) - I get "access denied".

markus
--
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of
each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty