programming

Andrei Kulakov sill at optonline.net
Wed Sep 26 18:11:50 EDT 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:16:50 +0100, andym645 <andym645 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C146BF.CB4CF240
>
> HI
>    I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL IF YOU COULD TELL ME WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST =
> BOOK TO BUY ON PROGRAMMING AS I HAVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE.
>   AND ALSO IF YOU KNOW OF ANY BOOK THAT COULD TELL ME ABOUT HOW OTHER =
> WEB USERS CAN HACK INTO MY COMPUTER, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THEY DO IT =
> AND HOW THEY CAN BE STOPPED. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS AT ALL =
> AGAIN I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL
>
> THANKS
> ANDY

Don't type in all caps, it's hard to read.

Try "learning python" book from O'Reilly.

People can hack into your computer if you gullibly execute a file they
send. Don't execute any files that you get from unreliable sources, don't
use Outlook and you should be safe.

- Andrei

get it at: cy.silmarill.org