Python's architecture

Jonas Bengtsson jonas.b at home.se
Fri Sep 14 10:37:39 EDT 2001

Hello again,
I'm not sure if I was clear about what I want. So I give it another
try:
I want documentation about the python interpretator. Any kind really:
overviews, descriptions, uml diagrams etc. any kind that helps me
understand the architecture of the interpretator. And preferrably some
kind of descriptions of what is the idea about the architecture and so
on. Perhaps some kind of prioritization of different attributes that
helps doing architecture decisions (in means of speed, portability and
so on).
I believe that there has to be some kind of documentation. If not
publically available at least in Guido van Rossum's office :-). If
not, how do the developers get any overview of the interpretator?

I know this is a large wish list. But anything in the area is
appreciated! If I don't get more information about the matter I
believe I have to choose some other architecture for the presentation.
And I really don't want that to happen!

Thanks in advance!
Jonas Bengtsson
Software Engineering student